This is a wonderful brownie recipe that I can “totally” make. I really love brownies. It's very delicious and it’s very good. I’m currently very hungry and I hope that this makes me feel better. I hope that this also makes you feel better as well.
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder, sifted if lumpy
- ½ cup powdered sugar, sifted if lumpy
- ¾ teaspoons sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup canola oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly spray an 8x8 baking dish (not a 9x9 dish or your brownies will overcook) with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, olive oil, water, and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the dry mix over the wet mix and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan (it'll be thick - that's ok) and use a spatula to smooth the top. Bake for 40 to 48 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with only a few crumbs attached (note: it's better to pull the brownies out early than to leave them in too long). Cool completely before slicing.*** Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. These also freeze well!